It was pretty big weekend around these parts. Carole, you had perfect timing for this Ten on Tuesday topic :-)
- Celebrated ten years of marriage with Drew!
- Enjoyed some great cheeses at a local cheese shop/bar.
- Had my first pumpkin bagel with lite pumpkin cream cheese of the season (well, 1/2 of one before the race).
- In case you missed it yesterday, I ran (well, did intervals) in my first 5K race.
- Stood in the first snowfall of the season.
- Enjoyed a wonderful, hot breakfast with good friends at a great Creole restaurant.
- Had a hot bath and finished a cozy mystery (Aunt Dimity Slays the Dragon in case you were wondering).
- Caught up on the week’s TV, including Copper, Bones, Castle and a really, really bad SNL.
- Thought about cleaning the house.
- Thought about getting groceries.
What did you do this weekend?