I hope all of you who celebrated the holidays this weekend enjoyed lots of good food and quality time with friends and family! As usual around these parts lately we played it pretty low key, though we went for a nice 3+ mile walk to the grocery store and back.
This week I’m grateful for:
- Good coffee and the accoutrement to brew it well. More specifically, the burr grinder DH gave me for our anniversary several years ago and my french press. Because you can’t get through a Monday morning (especially an overcast one like today) without a good cup of coffee!
- DH who puts up with me and my PMS. Emma and Brandon too. I think they sense it because Emma uncharacteristically cuddled with me this morning and Brandon is pretty easily coaxed to act as a heating pad.
- Nice, well kept and well equipped outdoor spaces. This week I took a run around the lake and then interval trained on an outdoor fitness course Fort Collins has at City Park. It was a fantastic way to get in some different exercise and enjoy the outdoors at the same time!
- My homemade granola. It just elevates yogurt and fruit to have that bit of crunch. And right now, anything ready made and not requiring extra energy is especially wonderful.
- Amanda, for helping me save a bit extra on some new compression workout wear. My old compression wear is now baggy and thus no longer compressing.
What are you grateful for this first week of April? Sunshine? Flowers? Green grass? We don’t have those last two quite yet.
Now, April is my birthday month and I want to celebrate! So, for the entire month of April you can save 15% on any of my patterns on Ravelry! Just use the code HAPPY37 on the code redemption page. No minimum purchase necessary and you may use it as many times are you wish. This discount also applies to Nourishing Knits!
As an added bonus, one lucky person who makes a purchase on Ravelry this month will get their purchase refunded. I’ll assign each purchase a number and let Random.org pick the winner on May 1st and issue a refund for the total of your purchase. If you make multiple purchases, you’ll be entered multiple times, but only the purchase that corresponds to winning number will be refunded.