Cargo Scarf Downloadable Knitting Pattern
Featuring a fully reversible stitch pattern of stacked cubes, this unisex scarf is sure to appeal to everyone. Knit in a washable super bulky yarn it is a quick project perfect for gifting to those who need the ease of washable knits. Using a cotton blend yarn the texture stitches retain great definition. The unique seaman scarf structure is used to narrow the scarf near the neck to make it easy to wear.
Stitch pattern instructions are presented in both written and charted format.
- Skill Level: Beginner, must know how to knit and purl.
- Sizes: 8” (20.5 cm) wide at ends, 4” (10 cm) wide at neck and 56” (142 cm) long
- Gauge: 10 sts and 13 rows per 4″ in Cubes pattern on larger needles
- Yarn Requirements: 180 yds super bulky yarn. Shown using Spud & Chloë’s Outer, 65% superwash wool and 35% cotton, 60 yds/100 gm, in color 7204 Peat
- Needles: US15 (10 mm), US11 (8 mm), and 10 mm Crochet Hook (for cast-on)
- Other Notions: Tapestry needle
Note: You will need to be able to download a 1 Mb file and have the latest version of Acrobat Reader to view or print this pattern in the download version. Due to the electronic delivery process there are no refunds for patterns, though reasonable efforts will be made to help troubleshoot any technical issues you may encounter..